Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Big Read...27º---More Sunshine

The mood of my day seems to be set by the sky...Sunny--I'm up, Cloudy--I'm ho-hum and foggy, drizzly, dense clouds--I'm down!..Wonder if I didn't have the gift of sight what then would regulate my moods?..Maybe the air pressure, sounds, smells, touch, hard to imagine.

As you have probably guessed I'm struggling to come up with a topic this morning and it is not happening...So  "Big Read" with the "Joy Luck Club" starts this weekend and runs through Feb 12...There will be book discussions, movies, dinners, cooking classes, games and soooo much more, plan to attend some or all...I'm not a big fan of Amy Tan but the first event looks like a an evening of great entertainment...Hope to see you all there! OWAV:)

A full calendar of events is on the Fishtrap Website, Here is the first event: ...Sun, Jan 8 – COMMUNITY KICK-OFF EVENT – Images of China presented by The Dragon Art Studio of Portland, producing the only professional Chinese puppet theater in the United States. Master puppeteers Zhengli Xu and Yuqin Wang have been recognized by the National Endowment for the Arts. Free book raffle, The Bookloft sales table and refreshments available. OK Theatre 7PM



No comments:

Post a Comment