Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project finished....18º Starry sky

Monday 01/23/12...Pat emailed photos of the finished project so I have updated my blog and included them..

I'm kicking myself this morning...Again I forgot to take pictures for my blog...Ahhhhggg!!!

Bed with spread and shams
Finished sham
Pat and I finished the project, after more sewing, pressing, cutting, SWEARING and recutting, the two pillow shams are finished!..Oh I forgot the laughter, we did laugh but was it only to keep from crying?

Sometime during this project Herb said, "Did you 'Girls' know that Arrowhead Chocolates is having their first anniversary party today?"...It took all of our will power to not drop everything and go racing to downtown Joseph...We could have mocha's and chocolates and much more all with 10% off!..We persevered and finished the project, then with Pat at the wheel we made a beeline to the chocolate shop...It was now after 1pm and neither of us had had anything to eat since breakfast EXCEPT a piece of chocolate cake...Our order of mocha's (decaf) and a chocolate each was delivered to our table...We savored and sipped our way to chocolate nirvana...An hour later I arrived back home, floated into the house where Herb handed me a glass of wine and we sat down to meatloaf and baked potatoes hot from the oven...I think he saved me as I was about to crash!..We didn't get a call from Brian asking if Pat was ever coming home, so we can only assume that in her chocolate haze she navigated the six miles along Wallowa Lake and safely floated into their cabin where there was something to eat besides chocolate....Hugs to all....  OWAV:)



1 comment:

  1. We had meatloaf yesterday, too! Missed the chocolate though.

    ReplyDelete