Friday, January 6, 2012

One year to date...21º

Looking back it was exactly 1 year ago today that I stepped into the blogging world...Had no idea what I was doing but plunged ahead, well slowly at first but soon it became a free fall.


Words spewed from my mouth like lava from Mt St Helens, causing people to sit up and pay attention...Anxiously they looked each morning wondering what or who will she be talking about on this today...Enough comments were made to keep me "blathering" away, everything from the mundane (what we had for dinner today) to garden and family photo's, sights and sounds from Arizona, family news and visits...All of you got to see my first story published in "Country"...Sometimes it was about the things in life that drive me nuts and the people responsible...Stories from years ago have been the most popular as I reminisces about "life Under Jug Handle" in the 50's... "Growing up" in 10 months in beauty school 1960...Life as a young mother in the 60's and taxing my brain I related stories about my parents life way back in the 30's...What will the coming year bring?...Well I still have "scenes" that keep popping into my mind from long ago and enough happening in my everyday life that the volcano inside will keep steaming away...stay tuned as the detritus keeps falling.


The sun will soon cast its shadow on Ruby Peak signaling the beginning of a new day here in the land of winding waters and the beautiful Wallowa Mountains....Thanks to all of you for a great year, Hugs,...  OWAV:)


OWAV:) 01/06/2011 (First Post)
It is too early to see the mountains, but soon the sun will rise and cast shadows on the west mountains. In this way it is my treat to watch a sunrise not only in the east but also in the west.  Shadows of purple and pink with the snow glistening in the sunlight, as the light rays moves slowly across until they fade into the distance.  They are covered in snow, cold, luminous, silent.  Mountains so tall they take your breath away.  I love the mountains in this valley where my home has been for nearly 40 years.Posted by 

No comments:

Post a Comment