Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Skiff of snow overnight...17º

Now the sun is hitting Ruby Peak as I finish Scrabble and have a brief chat with Rusty...He  is dealing with a cold that he picked up from either Herb or I.

Yesterday morning Pat, Janie and I joined Amy at Fishtrap where we attached labels to brochures for the "Summer Fishtrap" mailing and visited the morning away...Amy at home in her new job, trying to balance her acupuncture practice with the writing world...Wearing several hats at this time and also coming into her own as a writer, a busy, busy girl.

Pat and I shared a huge bowl of "War Won Ton" soup at the Chinese restaurant, with talk non-stop as we caught up after her month long absence.

Talked to Bobi and Cienna...Cienna with homework, and a scholarship application to Summer Fishtrap as she waits to see if she gets selected for a Science Summer Camp and also the Science School she has applied to...This is just a glimmer into her world for the next 4 years and beyond...A much more complicated world than when I was growing up.

I must move it, write group this morning...What will I read?..  Hugs....  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment