Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunrise...34º


Joseph Sunrise 6:30 AM
As I sit here, my back to the east window answering emails, sorting and deleting I'm not thinking about what the sun is doing off to the east...Herb calls my attention to the morning sunrise so I grab the camera and in all my glory, (jammies, slippers) I tiptoe outside and get some photos...Above is the best one for all to enjoy.

Yesterday I mixed another batch of sourdough bread, using some hints Bobi sent...Doing a slower, cooler rising process...That meant I was baking bread at 6pm last night, must start earlier next time...I also added rye and buckwheat flour...The crust looks wonderful and it tasted yummy last night at 7pm warm from the oven.

Pat and I worked on Mac "stuff" still trying to get the ichat working for us...Went for a walk then met Amy at Arrowhead chocolates, where we sipped mocha's and talked writing...It is a busy place so not the best for our discussion, but since the chocolate is soooo good we made the sacrifice...Hugs to All...  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment