Thursday, March 22, 2012

Warm...49º...Windy

Wet weather through the night, changing to windy and warm this morning...Pat and I walked in a mist of rain yesterday, interesting to see what today brings.

Angry Birds Space is being released today, Cienna is excited for that to happen and I probably shouldn't download it or I really won't get anything done.

Thoughts running through my head this morning about food for the next week...Both kids like to cook so will leave some of it up to them...I'm thinking roast pork, corned beef (a little late but that's okay) maybe turkey for sandwiches, snacking and soup, lemon pie is a must, sourdough bread, waffles and pancakes.

Now I must do some writing, then get on with my day, sorority meeting tonight...Hugs to all...  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment