Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lazy Sunday...45º

Nothing on the schedule today, have chicken thawing for dinner...Herb has started the laundry and I plan to work outside this morning and maybe tackle a corner in the kitchen...I have a bad habit of letting things get lost in a corner then stacking more things in front until it is a big mess...I need to throw most of the stuff away or at least send it to Soroptomist to maybe find a new home...But will I do that?

Pat and I yard saled yesterday, both of us coming home after a fun morning with new treasures...I have a new stock pot to replace my old one...Same exact thing like the one I've been using for about 15 years only this one has never been used...Also a new pair of loafer-like shoes, worn once, will work with jeans, nice soft leather...Pam called late evening and we had a good visit catching up on the "news".

Since my camera quit working last week, i've been researching new cameras, same brand as I like the cannon but the more I look the more confused I become...Just when I think I've found the right one I read another review that dashes my hopes!..The company loves moving the buttons around, making the screen smaller or bigger, making the camera smaller which also makes the buttons smaller....Plus there are hundred of models and colors to choose from...I wanted a blue camera last time but Costco only carried it in silver except for the one on display was blue (they wouldn't sell me that one) Now I'm looking at a neon pink or a flaming orange!!!...I think I'm going to scream...Hugs to all...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment