Sunday, June 2, 2013

Productive...51º

Perfect weather yesterday for digging in the dirt and planting seeds...I did a wide row of carrots, row of beets and got 12 cabbage plants in the ground...Put water on a couple of raised beds and today will plant them with cucumber seeds and a couple of cherry tomato plants...I still have the planters on the deck to finish and geraniums on the front porch.

Yesterday Herb vacuumed and hauled the house plants to the front porch for the summer and mowed Pam's lawn, he is doing laundry this morning...We have lots of greens in the fridge and a steak thawing so dinner is pretty well taken care of, which means that I can putter and dig and take breaks on the deck with my mountain view.

Debbie just stopped by with salt for the lambs & kids and I pulled her an armload of rhubarb because Tim loves his rhubarb desserts....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Bed of Forget -Me-Knots

Cabbage plants in their own little "greenhouses"

No comments:

Post a Comment