Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sunny Week...48º

Sunny days are in the forecast, perfect for more days outside...Yesterday was perfect for planting...And so I planted cucumbers seeds, tomato plants in the garden and then moved onto the deck where I finished the planters for the deck and the front porch...This all sounds simple enough but it involves removing old soil and adding new, finding the right pot for a certain plant...Getting the watering system in place...Many trips are made to the garage and back and forth...Now if one was more organized it would help!..I easily get side tracked.

I finally came inside at after 3pm and Herb helped get dinner ready...We had hot pork sandwiches, apple slices and asparagus (fresh from the garden) also a few tiny radishes which I swear every year I will not plant again...They grow lots of green tops but very little radishes...GGRRRR

Write people is on the agenda today and then home to plant the potatoes...Hugs To All....OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment