Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weather-unsettled...55º

Looks like a good day to start a pot of bean soup with rain showers in the forecast...Also should be perfect weather to work outside.

I have write group this morning where I will share a story written by my friend Jane...Jane grew up in Eastern Washington where her father worked for Union Pacific Railroad and for several years they lived in "Boxcar" housing...Not many people can relate to this and I have encouraged her for the last few years to write about this time, giving her children a record of her early life as a "Boxcar Kid"...Very exciting that she is finally putting it on paper.

Docenting was very slow at the Josephy Center yesterday, only two visitors and very little housekeeping to do...So answered the telephone then cleaned up the dishes and sinks and emptied garbage before I left for the day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment