Saturday, April 12, 2014

Busy Day...32º

Yard sales and walking was on the agenda for yesterday...Pat arrived promptly at 10am, only one sale but she scored with a large yard art of two sparing goats...(A gift for B as he loves goats and misses the ones at their farm in Maryland...)A long walk on the taxi-way got us thinking about chocolate to renew our bodies for the rest of the day...My turn to treat with mochas (why didn't I think to get photos)...An hour and a half later we were finally talked out and I back home, in time to fix dinner of deer finger steaks...The last Fishtrap Fireside started last night at 7pm with two of my friends reading, couldn't resist that, so it was after 10pm when I crawled into bed!

Yard sales again this morning and I must put my thinking cap on about dinners for the weekend, sunny weather is forecast, so soup is out of the question, not warm enough for chef salad, leftover ham in the fridge, wonder what google has to say?...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Spring at 8000 Feet.


Spring at 4000 Feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment