Thursday, April 10, 2014

Perspective...33º

It was cloudy/rainy yesterday with sun breaks, decent temperature for walking and with Pat's Mickey Mouse rain poncho's we kept dry as we "flapped" our way for more than a mile...Back home I was fixing mac/cheese to go with baked ham when I remembered my acupuncture appointment...Left Herb to keep an eye on dinner and sped to Enterprise and Amy's office, where I relaxed for an hour of soft music, not feeling the numerous needles sticking out of my body.

I wrote yesterday of the lovely weather we have been having and several times have mentioned the rather mild winter and sun filled days here in Wallowa County...Imagine my surprise yesterday as I exited the medical clinic, spoke to an acquaintance as we passed and she immediately launched into a diatribe of the horrible weather of the last few days and the awful winter here in Wallowa County...I was speechless (that doesn't happen often.) Now I'm wondering if I've been wearing rose colored glasses all winter if maybe I should get my eyes examined again or maybe check in at a councilors office to readjust my thinking...No, guess not, I prefer to stay in my "sunny/rosy world," plaster a smile on my face and enjoy each day as it comes along, rain or shine!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Not very good photos, but you get the idea...Not flying just walking the taxi way.

Della



Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment