Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lovely Spring Days...37º

Cloudy this morning but that's okay...We have had 3 days of warm, sunny weather of 60+ degrees...Out of my closet came the capri's that I wore in Florida, short sleeved shirts and cotton blouses...Pat and I walked with the sun at our backs, then turned around to face the stunning view of the Wallowa Mountains, still covered with snow, brilliant in the sunlight...Spring in Wallowa County is made up of fleeting days like this that we treasure and remember when Mother Nature turns her other side and pelts us with rain, snow and wind.

The last couple of days I've wandered around the flower beds, picking up stray limbs, moving mulch away from emerging daffodils, reveling in the miracle of spring as bits of green and tiny flowers poke their head out of the frozen earth...Just now I hurried outside to catch the sunrise, always more spectacular with clouds...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Barton Heights Sunrise

Sunrise reflection in our front window

Glories of the snow


1 comment:

  1. Glories of the Snow... How come I don't have any of those?! Nice pictures, Della.

    ReplyDelete