Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A new Month...46ª

The year is half over, where has it gone?..We must be having fun...After blogging, mixing bread and splitting wood, yesterday, I got Herb to haul dirt so I could plant another daffodil bed...From there I moved on to digging iris starts for a new bed in the back corner...While I was doing all this the bread dough was raising/rising and ready to go in the oven at 11:15am...I left it cooling and was out the door for my docent stint at the Josephy Center from noon to 4pm, just as Herb was coming home from mowing lawns...JC was quiet with a few visitors...Back home I cut garlic scapes to share with a friend then sat on the deck reading until a cool breeze chased me inside for the evening!

This morning July 1 will be more of the same, splitting wood and digging in the dirt before Write People at 10am...Should be a good afternoon to sit on the deck...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Me and Ci (from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment