Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rainy...42

My new Oriental Poppy starts arrived in the mail and I should have gotten them in the ground yesterday...Now this morning it is rainy/windy and chilly and supposed to last over the weekend...That's what I get for procrastinating!

Our ditch water is finally here and Herb spent time yesterday setting up our irrigation pumps and hoses...Also cleaning out the lines so we have adequate pressure and no air locks.

Everything is growing like crazy, lush and green...My mini greenhouses, covering annuals in pots are doing their job, until we get passed the possible freezing weather of late May.

Mini Greenhouses.

Herb has a renewed interest in "macrameing" chairs for our deck...We salvage 4 chair frames, from a dump pile, many years ago but have never finished the job...Last week he did the one pictured below, has another one started...A good rainy day project.

Very Comfy

I made a large batch of mostly whole grain bread yesterday, turned out a bit heavier than I want it but the flavor was wonderful, even without butter...I dipped mine in balsamic vinegar and oil...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment