Friday, May 27, 2016

Weekend Looms...41º

I was so relaxed and "coasting" on Wednesday, that I totally spaced my CHIP meeting...Early morning Pat and I made a quick trip to Alder Slope Nursery, where she picked up bedding plants and I cherry tomato starts...I ate dinner with Herb and spent most of the afternoon evening outside planting, deadheading and digging weeds...Never once did I think about the Wednesday night meeting, not until Thursday morning...OH MY!

Thursday was our last water therapy and lunch with fellow "swimmers," at the Thai restaurant...Most of their dishes are veggies, with a small amount of meat mixed in, don't remember what I ordered, ate almost all of it and got my weeks worth of salt in the process!..Last night at Chip, I ate a plateful of salad and eschewed the mystery meat, hiding under tomato sauce...Blood draws are on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and is programed into my phone.

More irises come into bloom each day and are  breath taking, I am amazed at their elegance...No special plans for the long weekend, just a couple of yard sales on Saturday and enjoying our mountain view...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

More Irises

Last nights water (purple is a napkin
behind the pitcher)

No comments:

Post a Comment