Thursday, February 23, 2017

Back at it...21º

You would think that snowy days would entice me to sort more books, chase more dust and get rid of more clutter...But in reality I sorted through some books and came up with more reading material...So in my comfortable recliner, I watched the storms out the living room window, and read the hours away...Comfort food simmered away in the crockpot (flank steak covered in onions, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms and red wine)...I finished the book, "The Inheritance" by Charles Finch in time to make the dough for homemade noodles, which we smothered with the flank steak and rich succulent gravy.

It snowed overnight and maybe more will fall today, but this morning I will fill more bags with books and get on with the sorting and cleaning before water therapy...Then after a dinner of leftovers I will read again...Herb is outside clearing walks, so I must get moving...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment