Saturday, February 25, 2017

Noodles, Cookies...20º

Memories pop up on Facebook, a photo of noodle soup, taken from my blog of February 2012...I follow the link and find a photo of cookies as well...Am I a creature of habit or is February just a good month for comfort food?..This week I repeated myself making noodles and cookies.

Winter is a good time to cook and experiment, usually I do turkey and noodles but this week it was beef and noodles and the cookies instead of just chocolate chip had peanut butter added...Yesterday the leftover beef/noodles was turned into a stir fry (veggies added) for another dinner and the cookies sampled warm from the oven before bagging them for the freezer.

I managed to sort another sack of books, before succuming to a book called "Roots and Shoots," all about gardening with children and another "The Complete Book of Herbs."...They kept me entertained until a notice on my computer said that the book "The Bridge Ladies," is available on libraries to go...I read this book until 9:30pm without falling asleep, must be a good one...Hugs To All...OWAV:)






No comments:

Post a Comment