Thursday, February 16, 2017

Progress...50º

My readers will be happy to know (I think) that Herb loaded 4 sacks of cookbooks into the car on Tuesday morning and Pam helped me carry them into Soroptomist...The ladies there were delighted to see the cookbooks and said I could bring more anytime.

My plan kind of snowballed on me when, since I got one corner cleared out, and thought, would this be a good time to have the carpets cleaned?...I anticipated having a week to do more cleaning...But instead the carpets got cleaned yesterday and we made an impromptu trip to Costco and came home to carpets drying and days ahead of us of more cleaning, sorting and rearranging.

Since we remodeled our house over 20 years ago, I have loved our living room, but lately it seems to be overloaded with stuff and tends to suffocate me...So maybe I can clean out more drawers, fill more boxes and bags and help Soroptomist give scholarships and do community projects...Sometimes I still think I would like to do a yard sale, but not sure that will ever happen.

Pam went with us on our road trip yesterday and we shopped at Winco, Walmart and Costco...Ate a lovely lunch/dinner at Tomato Brothers and were back home and unloaded by 4pm...It was a good day.

The wind is blowing like crazy this morning, I got up at 3am, scrabble games are done, coffee is finished, it will be light soon, another day begins...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment