Sunday, January 27, 2019

2000 Posts Today, January 27 2019...22º

I happened to glance at my blog "status page" this morning, and on the list it said 1999 posts!...I had no idea when I started "Oma With a View" in January, 2011 that I would continue writing blathering for so many years...I didn't know how to set up the page or what writing a blog entailed, but I blindly bumbled along, came up with a photo and a name and never looked back...It has been a great journey and a handy tool, when my memory fails me, I look it up in my blog...Thanks to my followers, for encouragement to keep writing on a regular basis about how we spend our days...You've seen us through family celebrations, ER visits, many road trips, endless photos of gardening, food and scenery...Suffered through my misspelled words and poor grammar...Thanks for coming along on this little slice of our life.

On that note, yesterday was a spring like day in January with snow still on the ground...Herb washed our car, I fixed meatloaf for dinner, went for my first walk, of the year, around the high school track, drove to the foot of the lake to take in one of our awesome views...It got to a balmy high of 38º with the sun blazing down...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

View from the track.

Foot of Wallowa Lake, looking South to the head.

 Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment