Saturday, June 20, 2020

Deadheading/cutting down...54º/Cloudy

Looks like a good day to work outside, cloudy but warm, with only a slight chance of rain...I love the sun, but it really saps my energy, if it gets too hot...I followed the shade yesterday, deadheading, trimming and weeding...Mid afternoon, we decided to go to the head of the lake for a takeout hamburger, that we ate at our favorite spot along side the Wallowa river...HB was good, fries disappointing...Lot of tourists, campground and RV parks and both beaches were full.

I took advantage of the evening light to play with my iPhone camera...I have no idea how to use all it has to offer, but I ended up taking, what I call, glamour shots of our house...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

From afar

Close up.

WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment