Monday, June 15, 2020

No snow, so far...41º


Another rainy spring day, with sun breaks...I think we lucked out with the garden and the snow storm yesterday...I still have tomato plants and cucumbers covered with gallon jugs, so they are still alive...Other things (squash, beans, potatoes ) are not through the ground yet...Sometimes it pays to not get in a hurry, when planting in Wallowa County...My long time neighbor, Bill Williams Senior, planted a garden every year, sometime after June 1st...His garden produced right along with earlier gardens and seldom got frost bitten!..He was a wise man in many ways, I miss him and Jane.

I'm posting a couple of random photos today, this new "Blogger interface," is not as friendly to my photos as it was before, another learning curve for me...Also FB has changed to the new "FB," us old folks don't like change...GRRRR...But I will keep trying and by the time I get proficient at it, they will come up with something new, that is bigger, and more wonderful than the last!

Becky and Tate stopped by for a visit last night and in our conversation, FB came up and I think it would be wise to get rid of "Social Media," and start over with "Friends loving Friends" and leave the Politics, hate driven lies, to the big TV stations, that many people seem to thrive on!

Enough of my blathering, Herb and I have a quiet week ahead, supposed to have sunny days by mid week and soon we will be complaining that everything is so dry and we will be moving water on a regular basis...So goes life on Barton Heights...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


Our dinner of chili over baked potato.

On a recent drive to Wallowa Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment