Sunday, June 7, 2020

More Rain...40º

Rainy days in June are not unusual for Eastern Oregon, only problem is, sometimes they get started and forget to stop...There are always inside chores to do and yesterday I moved house plants to the front porch for the summer and washed more windows before I was back in the kitchen cooking...I would rather do that any day than clean.

With leftover roast beef, that needed to be used, I again sliced and diced veggies, sautéed onions and garlic, made gravy, rolled our the pie crust and came up with my latest pot pie...It was the best so far and I will be happy if the next one turns out as good.


With a small amount of pie crust left over, I made a small apple/huckleberry crisp for dessert...It was also pretty good, but forgot the photo...Wonder what I will figure out to do today...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment