Thursday, June 18, 2020

Too Many Words...46º

Most of the time, my blog is a happy place for me, and hopefully my readers find joy in the photo's and subject matter, as I continue writing about everyday life on Barton Heights...Occasionally I get on my soap box, when I feel strongly about something.

Yesterday when I referenced "Love Thy Neighbor" on my title on FB, I was referring to the Covid-19 outbreak in Union, County...So many words are gong through my head, such as "What were they thinking?" But I know that I don't have enough real facts to go into a rant.

Our State and our Country are navigating uncharted waters...We don't know if "social distancing, wearing masks, staying home," is the way to slow this virus, but we were asked (mandated) to try it and it has seemed to work in other Countries...We have no road map, so all we can do is try what has helped others...For one group to ignore the mandate and go on with their own rules, seems wrong to me...Did they think of the consequences to their own group or to the community, county, or state that they are privileged to live in?..I think not.

Again the unknown, slaps us along side the head, what is the right thing to do now?..Where do we go from here?..I have no answers...Right now I'm taking deep breaths, and trying to think good thoughts and looking forward to a day spent outside, digging in the dirt...That is my therapy...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Yellow roses, climbing over
our fence a gift from 
our neighbor.






No comments:

Post a Comment