Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Push comes to Shove...23º/Snowing

 With Thanksgiving looming, my mind racing I finally got into gear and accomplished several things in just a few hours, I made a batch of fondant and a batch of fudge, mixed flour, lard, butter into 4 pie shells and made a huckleberry compote to use on pancakes or waffles for one breakfast...During this time the Ziply guy came to install a router for fiber optic phone and internet...I managed to keep a close eye on him, stopped him from drilling another hole in our house and got the modem downstairs instead of in our living room where he wanted to put it...All this time the overpowering aroma that he carried with him, either cologne or something he was smoking wafted throughout the house...I Don't Know what it was!..Anyway the phone is working and we can at sometime hook up to their internet, if we so desire...Right now I prefer our local eoni service.

Snowing now and supposed to continue all day but not accumulate over a couple of inches...Rusty will be on the road today, so that will be in the back of my mind as I hopefully can have another productive day!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Perfect batch of Mint Fondant.




No comments:

Post a Comment