Saturday, November 13, 2021

Thanksgiving fast approaching...36º

 I have a to-do list made for me to accomplish before Thanksgiving...But I think it needs to be refined...When I wrote it I must have been thinking of all the things I could get done many years ago...No way can I complete the list, plus keep up the everyday chores...I will redo the list, knowing that in the long run, it won't really matter what gets done, only that we will fill our house with love and laughter, for a few days when our family joins us.

We are having rather mild weather for this time of year, lots of clouds with sun breaks throughout the day...I took photos yesterday of a huge cloud/fog bank, as it rolled around the foot hills behind our house...We live in a beautiful spot...Hugs To All...OWAV:)







No comments:

Post a Comment