Sunday, November 5, 2023

Another Gray/Rainy day...44º

I keep expecting to have snow on the ground each morning, when I look outside, but not yet.

I started early mixing bread yesterday, ended up with 11buns and 3 loaves...Rusty said, "Mom we can just eat warm bread and jam for dinner," but decided to go with our preplanned taco's...We did have warm banana bread for dessert. 

Some how making donuts keeps coming up in our conversations, and I keep saying, "That sure sounds good." Don't really want to deal with the mess and hot grease that it takes to cook them and there is a new donut shop opening in downtown Joseph, on Wednesday...Perfect timing!

We are back to playing 5 crowns in the late afternoon, to pass the time...We are almost even on wins and loses for each of us.

My computer says 7:10AM, automatically changed to regular time for the winter months, ugh, it will be getting dark at 4pm today.,,Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Banana Bread

Buns and loaves

No comments:

Post a Comment