Friday, November 3, 2023

Eye appointment in La Grande...Cloudy 39º

 A day trip to La Grande and the eye doctor, the laser    did what it was supposed to do, but the macular degeneration seemed to be a bit worse...I will go back in January to a different doctor for a refraction and maybe a new prescription for my glasses...I'm lucky that it is not a lot worse!

It was a fun day, Rusty drove,  Pam and I visited...We shopped and had lunch before my Dr. appointment, so were already to come home by 3pm and the drive was beautiful in the canyon, larch trees in all their golden beauty, this time of year.

I have a tax appointment today, hoping to get a head start on my taxes as a single person, and guidance as to how Herbs IRA can be rolled over into an account for me...Lucky for me, I always did most of our financial "stuff," so this isn't totally mind boggling for me...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

Panang Curry my
favorite lunch/dinner.

Golden Larch/Tamarack

A deeper gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment