Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Wonderful surprise this morning...39º cloudy/rainy

 I opened my blog this morning and to my surprise, Cienna has posted about the process of getting her Visa, lots of photos, all about a train trip into Germany...Quite a process..Read all about it on her blog... http://travelingsquid.blogspot.com/2023/11/visa-process.html 

My day is pretty mundane compared to hers, again I will be clearing away my clutter, and maybe I will get to the front porch, where the Halloween pumpkins still sit, along side the frozen geraniums...Not a very inviting sight...My only traveling today will be 6 miles to Enterprise for balance class...The views are exceptional and I no longer take them for granted...Our mountains are stupendous!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...I asked Cienna if I could post some of her photos on FB and my blog, I love the following one.

Cienna, Noelle(roommate)
 and Lee(alumni from the
language school.

No comments:

Post a Comment