Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Looking ahead to partial sunny days... 29º

Cold weather with sunshine makes for wonderful fall days here in Wallowa County...Yesterday was cold, with an even colder wind, as I cleaned the front porch...A winter coat, hat and gloves made the job bearable, as I swept and vacuumed up the very last leaf...The window really needs to be washed, but it will wait as will the wind chimes, that have to come down soon, before we get stronger winds, that make them really noisy.

I have acupuncture today, then a stop to buy some groceries before coming home to do laundry and maybe sort another box, deciding what to donate, or keep or just plain throw away...What does one do with high school/college graduation awards, that we were once so proud of, as they showed our accomplishments in life...Sometimes I just close my eyes and think, I had forgotten that these things have been stored in a box for 50 years, so let them go, they were yesterdays treasures...On that note, wishing everyone a happy, productive day, enjoy the sunshine, when it appears...Hugs To All...OWAV:

My latest jigsaw puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment