Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Feeling more settled...36º

Continued...Although Heather wasn't at Circuit Court, Dawn was able to help us with a "Certified" affidavit that would satisfy the IRA company...She was able to text with Heather and the La Grande office, who supplied answers to fill out the form...I mailed the form yesterday, time will tell how it goes from here on...All of this is being done by snail mail, so it might take a few weeks.

In the meantime, I called my tax lady and set up an appointment, so we can get a head start on taxes this year and also she can guide me as the best way to deal with the IRA when the money is released...I'm very thankful for kind, professional people for making my life easier...One day at a time!

Halloween was drawing to a close when Rusty carved two pumpkins for the front porch, (he used a drill for most of the "carving"). They lit up my front porch here on Barton Heights and I had a few treats set out, just in case some goblins or witches showed up...By 8PM the candles were still glowing but dim, and we had no traffic here on the hill...I was ready for bed...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment