Friday, March 29, 2024

Corrected Spelling....Sunny this morning, snow on the ground.

 Reviewing my blog from yesterday, I have changed "giggly" to "Jiggly" which makes a little more sense...When Herb was still reading my blog, he was my spell checker, now I go it alone and the auto spell check doesn't catch mistakes like this one...Anyway the very warm surgical glove really works to make veins more visible for the phlebotomist to poke!

Today I visit with the doctor about my blood test and my wacky thyroid...It is now at a level she will be happy with but now she will want to get me off of another drug that helps keep it in balance, because now this drug seems to be causing AFIB in the elderly! (I don't like that word)...That will mean more blood draws in the future...Luckily I don't get nervous and my blood pressure doesn't go up...Enough about this!

Sunny/cloudy today, hoping to get in another walk, I've been able to do 4000 to 6000 steps on most days for the past two months...Slow but sure I see a little improvement...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment