Saturday, March 30, 2024

Good News, Bad News...Sunny, beautiful day! 32º

 I knew my doctor would be happy with the results of my thyroid test, but when I told her that my energy level was still in the "toilet," she ordered other tests...Last evening she called to report that the dreaded UTI has returned...I haven't had one for almost 2 years that we know of, but it is hard to tell because I don't have the usual UTI symptoms...So this morning I will pick up the high powered antibiotic at safeway pharmacy and also start taking probiotics to counter the damage that the antibiotic can do!..Fingers crossed that this will rid my system of the UTI, but also know that I could be back, continually fighting it, as before.

In the meantime it is a beautiful day, so I will continue to walk the track, getting my steps in and also plant the sweet pea seeds along the garden fence and look forward to the blooms and wonderful aroma that they produce in mid summer until late fall...Keep looking on the bright side, I have much to be thankful for...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Finished this puzzle 
last night, love
the bright
 colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment