Thursday, February 3, 2011

OWAV:) 01/03/11 7pm, 34°

Well Mona guess I'm writing this for you, hate to have you get out of bed for no reason.  It is Thursday night but we will leave early in the morning for LaGrande.  I have an eye appointment at 9:30, then we will do some shopping, have dinner and back to Wallowa County in the afternoon.

I did some housework today, but mostly odds and ends of things I needed to finish.  But I did get the bathroom cleaned and kitchen floor mopped.  Yesterday I spent three hours, volunteering at the library, buffing dvd's, (actually the machine did the buffing) before I put them back on the shelf for people to check out again.  It is pretty boring stuff, but once in a while some people come in so I get to visit while I work.

Today I signed up for a writers retreat in Imnaha Canyon, to be held the month of April.  I signed up for the last available spot, the first week of April.  Not sure what I'm getting into but I have to try. That is one reason I got the laptop computer, so maybe I could take advantage of this kind of thing.  I want to edit the stories I have written about Wood Grove School and Lake Fork.  See if I can put them in some kind of order like chapters, add photos and then make it into a book.  I'm thinking I will use the format, that Apple has for making a photo book but it will be more writing than photos.  I did calendars through that program for Bobi and family, photo's of times they have been in Joseph. One for us out of photo's of our trip to Hawaii last year.  They turned out very nice.  That's my plan anyway.

Well my pen seems to have run dry so I'll say goodnight and don't let the bedbugs bite.
OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment