Tuesday, February 4, 2014

7"--Fluffy Snow...14º

It lived up to its promise of snow, most of the day yesterday and on through the night...However when the temperature is in the teens the snow is more like frost...Several inches of the frosty fluff accumulated over night...I took this photo out the back door last night before I went to bed...It looked like thousands of feathers floating to the ground.

Click to get a better view

Write People is on the agenda today, then home to revise another essay to send to Katey for this months submission...Also I will be making cookies and other snacks for the Friday night opening of the "Couples Art" display for February...Making/prepping stuff ahead will make my Friday much easier...Hugs to all from a snowy Barton Heights, maybe I will go sweep some snow and get some fresh air...OWAV:)

Brrr

Snowy morning

Looking toward town



No comments:

Post a Comment