Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ho-Hum...33º

Rainy, cloudy and dreary describes yesterday...A little brighter this morning but still rain/snow in the forecast...It seems like I spent a good deal of time on the phone or sorting papers...Papers to go to the accountant for our yearly tax appointment...Seemed like hours on the phone (landline) because my cell said no service...Is is time to get a new phone?.. Probably, after restarting, reprograming this one it still says no service.  The technician explained everything, but I'm not sure he knew what he was talking about anymore than I understood what he said...Bobi will do some research for me and then I will make the decision...Life was much simpler before all this electronic stuff!

Got my critique back from Katey so will spend time today going over that and making corrections that she has suggested...Then sort through my other essays for this months project...Nothing on my calendar, so it might just be another ho-hum day here on Barton Heights....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment