Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Transplanting weather...39º

Yesterday morning with its coast-like weather was perfect to dig and transplant...So Pat and I spent over an hour on this task, marking off some of my to-do list, before our girls arrive...The afternoon found me at the Josephy Center doing a volunteer stint, also on my list...Guests, two to four at a time, found refuge out of the drizzling rain, looking at the World War 11 exhibit now on display...This exhitit has been well received by the community and tourists alike...Looking at the guest book, I counted over 100 people signing in since this exhibited opened.

Today is my weekly write group and Herb has been called to jury duty and will go this morning to see if he is selected to serve for the next few months...Before and after write group I will do more vacuuming and dusting and start a pot of clam chowder for dinner...Bobi and Ci will arrive late evening and will be ready for a hot home cooked meal...I think soup is a good choice...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Iris are in full bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment