Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Soggy Day...33º

I long for the days of a good blizzard...I know be careful what you wish for...Yesterday morning was busy as I had a dental appointment, write people and water therapy...I did the dental appt...Decided to skip WP so I had time to get corned beef in the oven and prep some veggies...Picked Pam up as she is joining us at WT for the month...WT looks good as we have more people joining us to help pay for the pool...While exercising it was snowing huge flakes and hopes were high that we would get a much needed storm to add to the winter snow pack...It snowed/rained/sleeted all day but added only enough to cover the grass that thinks it is spring...Looks like more dreary/drizzley weather today!

While I was doing all of this Herb got the call that our butchered hog was ready at Fluits Farm...It is now hanging in our garage for a few days waiting for us to cut and wrap for our freezer...We haven't had good fresh pork for several years so this will be a real treat, along with good beef and elk and deer meat...Of course we will share with our kids.

That's all for today, my murder mystery (audio book) takes place in Southern Thailand, and is getting very interesting....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment