Saturday, February 14, 2015

Looking Back...33º

A year ago yesterday we traveled to Clarkston, Washington to spend the night and do some shopping before driving on to Moscow, Idaho...My laptop needed a new battery and that is the closest authorized Apple Store...Today we will spend the day in Joseph where the temperature will be near 50º and by Wednesday, it will climb to 55º...Hard to believe that this is February.

Taking advantage of the sunny, warm weather yesterday, Herb carried the stove racks to the deck and I did the last scrubbing on them outside getting some "rays." A walk around the yard where signs of spring are everywhere and in the garden the garlic is poking its head through the ground...I try to keep myself from saying, "We are going to pay for this weather," and just enjoy every second.

Today I will make something "cherry" for Valentines Day...Will it be pie or cheese cake?..I will remember to take a photo....Valentine Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment