Friday, February 20, 2015

The Crowning Moment...33º

Finished water therapy at 1pm, then Pam and I met Becky at the "Red Rooster" for lunch...The three of us split two sandwiches/soup/salad and had a good visit and it was a very good lunch...I easily made it to my 3:10 appointment at the dentist office to get my new "crowns" cemented in...I anticipated maybe a half hour at the most...I was still in the chair at 4:30, dentist and assistant getting more frustrated and my jaws getting very tired...No way could they make the crowns fit and the one for a front tooth was the wrong color as well....Was it possible to have gotten someone elses crowns, not likely...New impressions had to be made, sent back to the lab and new crowns will be made...In the meantime I have the plastic ones that look fine, feel fine (except for being a little rough) and I'm wondering if the real ones will ever fit!

I have bread to make today, so will take my frustrations out on the dough...Hope the bread is crusty on the outside and tender inside...Wouldn't want to break any of my teeth...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment