Thursday, February 12, 2015

Clean up...33º

When a pig takes precedent over cleaning, things begin to pile up...Mostly the dirt and dust of everyday living stacks up in corners, on counters, over and under every surface...Yesterday morning was spent cleaning the bathroom; shower, counters, floors, toilet....UGH...From there I progressed to giving the kitchen floor a good scrubbing...That was enough for one day and after fixing dinner, deer tenderloin, mashed potatoes and cole slaw, I played on the computer and read...Late afternoon my sweet tooth got the better of me and I mixed up a recipe called "Crispy Cremes..."It was an easy way to make a small batch of doughnut like confections...They were good, not as light and fluffy as I like and since I've never eaten a "Crispy Creme" not sure if they were anywhere close to those well know treats...Next time I think I will just make a small batch of my basic sweet roll dough and see how that works...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Dinner

Crispy Cremes

No comments:

Post a Comment