Thursday, May 14, 2015

Busy Weekend...34º

Saturday is the memorial for my sister-in-law, held in LaGrande...Also Sat. is a fund raiser (50's sockhop) for the JC that I'm fixing food for, but have begged off of the evening shift...Sunday is the Hootenanny, another fund raiser for the "music alliance" that I have to make a pie for and then cut and serve pies at the event...I made about 5 gallons of chex mix yesterday and my other food for the 50's is celery stuffed with peanut butter, will get the celery washed and ready so I can stuff it on Saturday morning before we leave for LaGrande...This volunteering is taking up way to much of my time!

The following photo shows what I've been doing in my leisure time when I'm not reading...That is doing jigsaw puzzles on the computer...The following is a challenger puzzle and took me many hours, I'm not very fast at it and usually listen to an audio book while putting the puzzle together...Sun is shining this morning although rain is in the forecast...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

It was a real beast!


No comments:

Post a Comment