Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Day...43º Partly Cloudy

Overcast yesterday morning was perfect for washing windows...I gathered a sponge mop, squeegee with a detachable long handle, rags and a small flat "dish pan" with water, and squirted in some window cleaner...Using the sponge mop full of the cleaning solution I scrubbed the sliding glass doors, then used the 18" squeegee to clean it off, then I moved on to the large plate glass windows in the living room and kitchen...I will wait to do the inside of the windows until I can move all of my house plants on to the front porch for the summer, give the living room a good cleaning, along with the windows...Herb cleaned the front porch before unloading the trailer full of wood from the log deck...We kept busy with other small cleaning jobs until we sat down for our afternoon dinner of sausage, eggs and pancakes.

Late evening I wandered around the yard snapping photos to share...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

                                     
Pasque Flower (Pullsatilla)

Fern Peony

Pile of Wood Chips

Flowering Crab Apple




No comments:

Post a Comment