Saturday, May 30, 2015

Overcast/stormy...54º

Yesterday was a stellar day, warm, sunny, green and clean from all the rain...Pat and I went to a few yard sales before going to Alder Slope Nursery for bedding plants...I came home with good intentions but my energy level was nil...I welcomed the chance to sit on the deck and visit with Pam as we had much catching up to do...Pam is back working for the Forest Service this summer, liking her job but putting in long days and usually spends the first day of her 3 day weekend, resting and recuperating for the next week...Guess the Utah trip is catching up with me as I was in bed by 7:30 last night and slept until 4am.

I have a "ton" of bedding plants waiting for me as well as the rest of the garden to plant...I splurged on planters this year to adorn my old cream separator...These are in memory of our parents who though gone for many years now, still remain in our hearts...We were so blessed to have loving parents...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


2 comments:

  1. You are my "Martha Stewart". You have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janice, I think you are my "Cheerleader!!!"

    ReplyDelete