Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sunny...29º

We had a cold breeze all day yesterday, so after write people, water therapy and safeway shopping, I was almost content to stay inside...I cheated on dinner with a "doctored" frozen pizza, sauteed onions, red peppers and mushrooms were added to the top, along with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese...Fresh salad greens rounded out the meal...Hadn't had pizza in a long time and it tasted good.

My friend Diane is emailing people trying to get another card game going for today, that might be good since I don't think the temperature is going to improve much...Herb started the irrigation water in our ditch yesterday, only a trickle so far until accumulated debris is cleaned out and the water can flow freely...With such a dry spring our lawn and gardens are very dry...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...I snapped the following photo at a yardsale last week...Dogs patiently watching while their family looked for yardsale bargains.




No comments:

Post a Comment