Friday, January 29, 2016

Change of Pace...29º

I asked my friend Leita if she wanted to fill-in for a regular at water therapy...She was happy to accept and I welcomed the chance for a visit with her and since I always come right home from WT and fix lunch/dinner, I invited her to join us...Leita is a lively, full of energy kind of person and Herb and I enjoy her bubbly personality...Somewhere in our conversation she said, "Della, I look forward to reading your blog and I like hearing about your move to Joseph, but I miss hearing about what you are cooking and seeing photos of dinners and bread fresh from the oven, all those yummy things."

So I don't know how much longer the "Joseph story" will continue, but think I will take a day, occasionally,  and write about what we are eating, the weather, the kids...This is after all a journal and I like to look back from year to year.

The past couple of days the weather has been pretty crappy...Yesterday it rained, turning the snow to ice, making sidewalks and roads super slick...This morning it is snowing, covering the ice, making it even more treacherous...Good day to stay home.

Before WT yesterday I made cream of tomato bisque soup, sliced leftover tri tip, cheese and mushroom for sliders, to go with our soup...A spinach/mandarine orange salad finished the meal...So busy eating and talking that I didn't get photos, so you will have to settle for some swimming photos of our one and only favorite Granddaughter, Cienna!

Also today Cienna will have her first official driving lesson on the streets/freeways, in and around Portland...Drive with caution...Just kidding Cienna, we know you will do great!...Hugs To All...OWAV:)








No comments:

Post a Comment