Friday, April 22, 2016

Changing Weather...45º/breezy

Woke early to the wind chimes on our front porch, waited for the sound of rain, but so far that isn't happening...I scattered poppy, cosmos and marigold seeds yesterday, anticipating that the rain will tamp them into the soil, so they can take root...I am also in the process of removing all the soil from the half barrels, that for 20 years have held bedding plants on our deck...Time to downsize and have a new look.

We are winding down another month at water therapy, one month left before our summer break...It is Pams last month, as she starts her summer job with the Forest Service...Pat will be back from her winter in Maryland and take Pams place for the remaining month.

CHIP went well last night with Vegan Nachos for our dinner/supper...They were very good and I give them a 5 on my rating scale of 1-5...Our lesson last night was on carbs/sugars/simple sugars...I feel like I'm getting some of the education that I went searching for when I started my job as cafateria supervisor and came up empty handed...Better late than never?..I only wish my brain still worked as well as it did almost 30 years ago...I even forgot my phone last night, so no photo of the ice water...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment