Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tofu Testing...45º

Made a run to the grocery store after water therapy yesterday...Bought fruit, mushrooms, veggies and tofu...I was starving when I got home, so I sautéed mushrooms, rinsed, drained, sliced the tofu and put it along side the mushrooms, drizzled with soy sauce and a bit of avacodo oil and let it get crusty and brown...Herb was cooking his hamburger patty, so I shared my mushrooms with him...He heated mashed potatoes and added salad to his plate...I warmed 2 small corn tortilla shells and made tofu tacos for my dinner...Like I said, I was starving, it tasted good!..Watch out kids, Tofurkey might be on the Thanksgiving menu...Thanks Bob for the suggestion...LOL

Thanksgiving might be lonesome at out house this coming November...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment