Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Last minute things...38º

Cooking, laundry, packing, keeps me in a dither, making sure I have everything ready for our 8am departure, tomorrow...Looking forward to a "girls getaway," our 3rd annual "hot springs" trip to McCall, Idaho...I will try to take lots of photos...Wish me luck as my friends try to hide when they see me looking through my phone...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...Last year we traveled on the weekend of Oct. 21st and drove on snowy roads for the first 60 miles of our trip...Pam is an excellent driver, keeping a safe speed, but not a snails pace, she remains calm and collected, while the rest of us chatter away and asked that age old question...Are we there Yet?..Looks like we are in for rain/snow mixed all four days of our trip.

Below are photos from 2017.

we will be staying here again!

First 60 mile one year ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment