Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Morning...9º

Snow over the weekend, just enough for me to sweep the deck and sidewalks, and Herb to run the 4-wheeler to plow the driveway and parking area...Temperature dropped during the night and a starry sky looms overhead...The sun will be rising soon.


After all that sweeping and plowing we worked quickly in the kitchen to make breakfast...Herb does most of the prep work and I cook...We soon sat down to a sausage/vegetable omelet for our breakfast...What a good way to start out a Sunday!

                                       

I have an ongoing project this winter (helps to keep me from going crazy), that I work on sporadically...My stash of fabric, mostly given to me, over the years, makes for some bright and cheerful potholders, to give as gifts along with a warm loaf of bread.


 Speaking of bread, I must get a move on...My neighbor will be here at 9am to learn how to make bread or at least hone her skills...A challenge for me...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment